The current appearance of the Cemetery of Mercy is the result of changes that occurred in the first thirty years…
Year: 2021
The villa was built by Chino Chini around 1923, as a residence for himself and his family in Borgo San…
This building was designed by the engineer Severino Crott in 1928 and inaugurated in 1930 as the headquarters of the…
In 1906 Galileo Chini, who, together with his cousin Chino, had founded the Fornaci San Lorenzo in that year, participates in an important restoration…
Along Via San Francesco, on the facade of the chapel of the monastery of Santa Caterina it is possible to…

